Recent Additions to ISMACS International
- To Protect and Conserve
- Glasgow's Riverside Museum
- Early Willcox and Gibbs Serial Number Dating Guide
- Graham and Bill have a conversation about numbers ...
- Why two serial numbers?
- John Langdon explains why some Singer Sewing Machines have two serial numbers.
- The ISMAK Sewing Machine
- A 1920s Failure
- Other Willcox and Gibbs Sewing Machines
- Martin Gregory discusses some lesser known W&G sewing machines
- Singer's Competitors to the Willcox and Gibbs Automatic
- Chainstitchers from Singer
- Some Thoughts on Willcox and Gibbs Domestics
- Graham's Thoughts
- British Singer Series Trade Cards
- Keep the Children Entertained
- All British Trade Cards from Jones
- Flags and Naval Insignia
- Identifying an H C Johnson Sewing Machine
- It's a Prima Donna ... right?
- Singer's Cabinet Factory
- South Bend Indiana
- Hair-Tearing Time for the Researcher
- ... it's a Prima Donna. Or is it?
International Sewing Machine Collectors' Society
国厂精品114福利电影If your sewing machine, accessory, or ephemera has a name on it, this is the place to start. If we don't have a listing for the name, please use the search function to see if there is any mention of it on our site.
Toy Sewing Machines
- ISMACS News Magazine
国厂精品114福利电影ISMACS News is the magazine of the International Sewing Machine Collectors' Society published four times a year for society members.
- ISMACS Membership
The International Sewing Machine Collectors' Society is the premiere sewing machine collector's group. A quarterly magazine and access to our annual sewing machine auction are but two membership benefits.
- ISMACS Email Digest
Joining the Email Digest
The ISMACS Email Digest is the place to ask all your sewing machine questions. You will be greeted by the internet's finest people and your enquiries will be answered by leading experts.
Search ISMACS International